Meet me on Social Media:
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Sympathy for the Moon blog
- This blog has moved!
- "The only graphic novel about Chernobyl. An absolutely FANTASTIC work of art."
- What do you think of Netflix' Special series about cerebral palsy?
- A step-by-step guide to successful novel and script writing
- Making Readers Care with Psychology and Structure: The Complete Guide To Writing Totally Gripping Novels, Film & TV Scripts
- Mentoring writers and the Society of Authors
Low Carbon Kid blog
- Despair at climate change, and how (maybe) to deal with it. 2021/07/29
- The 7 rules of carbon offsetting your flights 2019/08/04
- Extinction Rebellion is just common sense â but what is the best response? 2019/04/18
- ''One Planet' Cities: Sustaining Humanity within Planetary Limits 2018/12/21
- The energy and housing transitions are being led by communities 2018/07/23
- UK and EC drag themselves towards net zero emissions 2018/04/30
Category Archives: Poetry/rap
In praise of the NHS
I’m in Glangwili hospital, Carmarthen, recuperating from a stroke. I’ve written this rap poem to say thank you to the incredible nursing, physio and OT staff, who every day go beyond duty to help all patients. I hope someone records … Continue reading
Posted in NHS, Poetry/rap Leave a comment