Meet me on Social Media:
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Sympathy for the Moon blog
- This blog has moved!
- "The only graphic novel about Chernobyl. An absolutely FANTASTIC work of art."
- What do you think of Netflix' Special series about cerebral palsy?
- A step-by-step guide to successful novel and script writing
- Making Readers Care with Psychology and Structure: The Complete Guide To Writing Totally Gripping Novels, Film & TV Scripts
- Mentoring writers and the Society of Authors
Low Carbon Kid blog
- Despair at climate change, and how (maybe) to deal with it. 2021/07/29
- The 7 rules of carbon offsetting your flights 2019/08/04
- Extinction Rebellion is just common sense â but what is the best response? 2019/04/18
- ''One Planet' Cities: Sustaining Humanity within Planetary Limits 2018/12/21
- The energy and housing transitions are being led by communities 2018/07/23
- UK and EC drag themselves towards net zero emissions 2018/04/30
Category Archives: climate change
The history of the future
This is number two in a series of three blog posts about climate fiction around the following discussion to be held at the Life Centre, Newcastle on 14 September 2022: https://www.life.org.uk/events/cli-fi. Read the first post here. Humanity – and I … Continue reading
Posted in climate change, Climate fiction Leave a comment
New climate fiction! Celebrating Kurt Vonnegut!
I have two new short stories out! Both very different kinds of climate fiction… So It Goes So It Goes Vol. 10 – The Journal of the Kurt Vonnegut Museum & Library, The Good Earth: Vonnegut and the Environment is … Continue reading
Posted in climate change, Climate fiction, sci-fi Tagged climate fiction, sci-fi, science fiction Leave a comment
Despair at climate change, and how (maybe) to deal with it.
I feel so sad for the future of all life on Earth, and for my children’s future. I’ve been involved in environmental activism, research and the business of testing and spreading solutions to environmental problems for 30 years. I always … Continue reading
Posted in climate change Leave a comment